ALL RIDE Cap
Our signature 6 panel caps have to be some of the most comfortable to wear. Not only that, but they offer a differentiated look and siloutte.
Produced and sold in limited numbers, these are one of our most popular items!
Returns are not accepted on this product.
1. Fill a clean sink or bucket with warm water. Err on the side of cool versus hot.
2. As it’s filling, add a tablespoon of laundry detergent or OxiClean. Dish soap can do in a pinch, but detergent, or a dedicated stain-fighting treatment like OxiClean, is stronger and works harder at getting the stains out of the hat’s fibers.
Shampooing the bill of the ballcap.
3. Spot-clean the hat first, as needed. If there are areas that are especially problematic, spot-clean them with a dab of cleaning product right on the hat. After first dipping the hat in the water of your bucket or sink, use a toothbrush or other small scrubber to rub the cleaner into the fabric. I saw a tip to use shampoo on sweat stains; I tried it on one of my caps and the results were pretty spectacular. The bill was clean of sweat stains, while the back (where I didn’t use any shampoo), remained pretty gross after cleaning:
One note here: Be especially careful around threaded stitching. If you’re too vigorous, the stitching can become misplaced, and the artwork marred.
4. Let the hat soak for 30 minutes. After you’ve spot-washed, let the hat soak in the soapy water-filled bucket or sink. Using your small scrubber, again spot wash those persistent problem areas, and again, be careful around stitched patterns and logos.
5. Rinse all the soap off with warm water. Give the hat a good rinse before letting it dry.
6. Pat down with a towel to get rid of excess moisture. The hat will obviously be very wet when you remove it from the water; let some of the excess drip off, then pat dry with a towel as much as you can while retaining the shape of the hat, and being gentle with logos. Your goal here is simply to remove the excess so that it can dry on a counter without dripping water all over.